Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Tuesday

a shadow , a ghost or a fragment of a lost sparkle

.. Perhaps a little bit of all of the above .

 It's not such a bad thing really .
It's actually quiet and comforting . I feel a bit like I'm floating
or drifting through no time and all time at the same time .
As if I can easily glide through spaces without really
being noticed . It's an inbetween-ness but everywhere
at the same time . I've also been reading and talking a lot about
signs , symbols and simply being aware of the quiet things that surround
us . The things that often are overlooked .

While organizing shelves and my new work/creative corner space ..
I pulled out three books .. off of the tall stack of books and magazines
that are on the floor next to my rust colored mohair sofa .

Songs they never play on the radio ,
The life and lies of an icon
and
The end .
Three bios about Nico .
{Which I will re read and revisit}

{ polaroid of Nico on the floor }

.. Side note ..
I've been spring cleaning a few other things like my website and
inspiration pages ..
http://www.noellemaline.com/
I'll show you more of the others later .


Listening to living room sounds in the background of the room ..



{ Nico 1967 }

'Perfect your gentle name ,
perfect your fragile life
bees , shadows , fire , snow ,
silence and foam combining
with steel and wire and
pollen to make up your firm
and delicate being .'

~Pablo Neruda
{from Tina Modotti's epitaph}
.. on the back of another book
in the same tall pile ..


2 comments:

hitaakademi said...

thanks for it. Cool! zemin etüdü

Packers And Movers Bangalore said...


You have made some really good points there.I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site:
Packers And Movers Bangalore