Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Saturday

you never do what you oughta

I was just watching a strange interview 
with Joan Crawford from 1970 on 
The David Frost Show..
I just find her strange I guess
because of the stories my mom told me about her
and all the other stories that came up about her home life..
She always sort of gave me the chills.
This was on the side bar while I was watching it and I kept
 glancing over at it and So I thought it might have something to do
with each other.. 
Perhaps not.
Perhaps.
I do love David Bowie's Sorrow though..



Here is the Joan Crawford segment.

No comments: