Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Friday

thoughts for the day..

A few thoughts for the day by Stephen Fry...

1. I think we have all experienced passion 
that is not in any sense reasonable.

2. Generally, we admire the thing we are not.


3. I like to think of myself at home in the armchair, writing, smoking 
and occasionally wandering down the shop.

{ Hugh Laurie playing chess with Stephen Fry }

{ Stephen Fry directed one of my favorite films,
Bright Young Things which was adapted
by him from Evelyn Waugh's
Vile Bodies... He also made the award
winning documentary,
Stephen Fry : 
The Secret life of 
the Manic Depressive. }

{Stephen and Hugh}


No comments: