Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Tuesday

The stars are out tonight with Ramon

My dear friend, Ramon, who I have been pals with since we were on the playground in 4th grade..and who also is an amazing and hard working hair artist {also my hair artist :) }, worked with this and so I just have to share!... 

Ramon wrote ~ 'I have been a huge Bowie fan since I was a kid, so I apologize for this, but I am over the moon!!! Finally this comes out! Thanks always to super talented Floria and Pamela Neal for having me!!

Hair Colorist to Tilda Swinton and Yves Berlin.

A lot of work and hush hush!!'




 {i thought I shall also post a few photos of 
my hair that Ramon does.. we not only know each other so well..
He creates the most perfect color and cut 
every time.. and i get several compliments every day! }

Thank you Ramon..
My Friend.

No comments: