Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Thursday

sick day = space out holiday

today i am sick.. i can't do much. i can barely think.
it's nice we have computers these days. we can work
on things and write to people with out having to move much.
i was told once.. that when you are sick, 
it is your body taking a vacation. 
i get to space out a lot.


i get to listen to lali puna on my head phones
and make this blog entry.


when i was a kid.. our family car looked
just like this one. ours was orange and wood though.
most of my station wagon time was sitting in the 
very back, with my walkman on, staring out at the road...



when i stare into space..
i think about pup and taco's crinkle fries and a mr. pibb with
the pellet ice. { they other day..tommi brought up how carl's jr. fries 
were the best and 
stephanie was talking about the small pellet ice and how
soda tastes best in it... i agree. }

{exterior of pup and taco}


i should try to work on some collages,
frame some prints
 and go through my closet
to get rid of some things i don't wear..

{interior of a pup and taco}

No comments: