Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Saturday

forbidden things a glass paperweight

Mr. Charrington's antique shop on the other 
side of town... A place where
one can buy things from the past that are now forbidden.
Where Winston first buys his diary and
then an obsolete glass paperweight.
{this was and still is the initial inspiration for my 
obscure gallery/shop called musée16}
Today I am having an exclusive open studio..
I have been working on setting it up all week.

These image below are a view up what
my mind looks like today.. The colors and tones.
The past and far away...
Somewhere in the back of my mind.

Ma petite Violette, 1903
 Eunice Kim
 Leanda Xavian
 Irina Ionesco ~ Romanian French Photographer


1 comment:

scott davidson said...

I enjoyed looking at the many wall paintings that you have done. Not being very handy with a paintbrush, even though I know what I like in the way of art, I took the easier option to order this canvas print from the site wahooart.com .
It’s an unusual work called Forest music 1, by Remedios Varo Uranga, a Spanish-Mexican woman artist.