Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Thursday

the end of a beautiful day..

it's the end of a beautiful day spent
with friends and little dogs running
around playing and getting hand outs..



yesterday I started on the mushroom walnut thyme stuffing,
orange cranberry marinade and sauce, 
the orange cranberry chicken and the red wine brandy sangria..
today I made the caramelized brussel sprouts, 
rosemary garlic red potatoes and
a nice cheese plate with
walnuts, almonds and toasties.



{i was so involved in the cooking part
that i burnt my arm and james put
some vaseline on it and we didn't
tell anyone.. it really hurts now..
it will be my thanksgiving scar}

it was the first time that I hand made everything from
scratch and everyone really enjoyed it!
[james was a big help also]
I think I should do this more often..
make special food for my friends.




now I am ready to lay down surrounded by pillows 
watch something funny and wake up to
a brand new day of projects and walking 
in the park with fugu.

I'm thankful for James, my friends,
and all the little animals.




No comments: