Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Friday

powder hair and tinted sea

I am trying an experiment on my hair to
see how long it can go without washing
and still look good.
This is day five.
I am allowing myself to use dry
powder spray though.


And this is one of my most favorite photographs..
James found it in a box that was packed away
for several years.
It is a hand tinted photograph of the sea 
from the early 1900's.
I have it propped up on a chair in the
living room so I can stare at it for a while.


No comments: