Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Sunday

adding machines, an old studio


I found a little table that looks almost just like this
at the flea market a month back...
right now it is in the hall and
my typewriter is the perfect size
for sitting on it.

and this man in the above photo is using it for
his adding machine.

it is raining today. 
my fingers are cold.
i don't think i will type today.

also -
There is a space in a building that was built in 1926 that looks like old Havana that i can't stop thinking about. I am still awaiting a phone call from the manager to let me know when the former office furniture are planning on vacating. 

No comments: