Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Friday

velvets, vanilla and pumpkins

found some really nice giant pumpkins yesterday.
got some tiny pee wee ones too.
they are now arranged perfectly next to the marigolds
in the front courtyard. henry, the orange cat helped..

so- iv'e been decorating all week for halloween
and looking up some very tasty
pumpkin-y things to stir up.
 i found a pretty good vanilla pumpkin martini recipe-
but- i'm going to conjure up my own version instead:

1 oz. grey goose vodka
1 oz. pumpkin puree
1 oz. fresh lemon juice
a few drops of simple syrup
-shake all that up really good...
then add
a few drops of pure vanilla
and a sprinkle of nutmeg on top





since all week, i have been dedicating nico and the velvet underground
to myself on my itunes and ipod...it continues.
today will also be an all day velvet underground marathon...




and now back to decorating 
and then off to the market to find
some ingredients

No comments: