spent all day at the antique flea market.
talked to some people.
an interesting man named rick who i had seen before and got a nice old typewriter table from.
a women that i bought a gypsy costume from. we talked about our relatives back in prague.
here are the finds i found :
- an orange california rainbow bowl [ fake bauer with rings]
- gypsy halloween costume from 1940's [with black lace mask]
- photo of two women in sombrero's and western skirts on horses in front of rock 
stopped and had a hot dog...
- small art deco utilitarian typewriter table with wheels [1940's]
- vintage yellow dress that smells like fomalderhyde or old moth balls
- a wind up skunk toy with 'caution' sign in his mouth along with some other orphaned toys
- phillips 66 gas station tire display holder
and now to find some salmon sushi...