Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Wednesday

ernest bathrooms

iv'e been looking for old tiles to redo my bathroom and bring it back to it's 1939 original character.
i also want to have some sample images on hand to show the tile man just what it is i'm trying to go for.
these would be my fantasy washrooms.
it's nice to daydream.

the bathroom above is from his Cuban estate. he wrote down his daily weight on the wall. see the scale on the floor.

the photo below is the bathroom from his estate in Key West.
(top photo by dbarefoot- bottom on by arlol67)

No comments: