Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Friday

trip to Calico ghost town

we got to calico and wandered around...talking about how it would have been to live there or get stuck in the mine and nobody ever hearing you. we walked off the trails and then had a sarsparilla in the bar.
paintings of old gunfighters and a player piano playing.
we could hear people yelling from inside the mines...
do we go for help? No...we go to Vegas.
Seamus, Jessica and I pretending like we were in the 'oceans' movie. 
And then it was to the halloween parties- Jessica is being pecked to death by 'the birds'.

No comments: