Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Sunday

good morning hot dogs

This is an old menu from a Chicago restaurant. My uncle collected menus on a road trip from Chicago to California. Its hanging on the wall in my kitchen nook, along with the others.
So for breakfast- a hot dog from one of the best little hot dog places around. The dog hut. When you go up to the window to order, there are pictures of dogs all over- barking dogs, dogs with drool and wiener dogs.
On my lap, in the car - it was good.

No comments: