Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Monday

The Pup and Taco




First of all...
I thought I would start off my first entry here with a Pup and Taco story.
I really like saying Pup and Taco, Pup and Taco...over and over. I must have said it about 150 times yesterday, trying to fit it into every topic.
  But- no really, 

there was a Pup and Taco at the Los Coyotes Diagonal that I used to go to after school. 


This picture gives you an idea of what they generally looked like on the inside. The Pup and Taco I frequented was in an A frame sort of like some of the old Der Wienerschnitzels still around. [ I found these pictures on someone else's site and got really excited because I had practically forgotten all about Pup and Tacos.]

From what I remember- the tacos were simple and perfect for kids who liked plain food, which I did, but some of the kids would get their hot dogs smothered with chili - which I couldn't stand the smell of because it reminded me of sloppy joe day breath. That was just my opinion, of coarse. 


Now that diagonal is occupied by an El Pollo Loco.


No comments: