Invisible things by Noëlle Maline

With the flicker of a bird .. I prefer distractions and being interrupted . These days , I am a luggage organizer , book filer and background diorama painter .. I look at the night sky and watch old films .. Collect shadows and uncertainties .. I make art with fragments and broken images .. Paper , things and sounds .

Wednesday

afternoon matinee

some sort of poo berry did this to my window. thats the backyard submarine parked in the background. some of my friends stay in it when they visit. and dogs too. 

here is fugu after he went poo in the way backyard. those guys in the background were brought all the way up here from california-    before that, they were in my mom's backyard forever.
on this corner, around 9am, on a completely different day - i saw jack white standing there smoking and drinking a coffee. thats a sex shoppe in that building.

No comments: